Saturday, February 26, 2011

Graphical Humor

Andrea linked to this post on Indexed, a blog whose entries consist of graphs and Venn diagrams making various weird/funny/trenchant comparisons between different categories of things.

I'm not going to reproduce any of the images here --- that would be taking pageviews away from Jessica Hagy, who draws them and who appears to make money from her website, so for her a pageview is more akin to someone walking into a shop she owns, rather than just a way to gauge how many people read her, as they are to me --- but I will link to some of the ones I liked the best:
Please sir, I want some more.
Covens & convents.
We'll just get a new one.
Nothing is for everybody.
A little something for the pagans.

The whole concept of the site reminds me a lot of this old strip from xkcd ...

No comments: